MENU

Slide

Saturday, January 26, 2008

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Sher: Hahahas, nice or not?
The frosting's so yummy right,
can't help but dip my fingers into
the frosting and taste them! *Drools!*
Hhahahas, flat also can one luh,
You mean people with flat boobs don't wear bikini meh?

Anon4: Will update with what products
i used for that look in my next post alright!
(if i'm not as busy as this few days! hehehe)
I love shu eumura's blushes!
Stays really well compared to the other blushers i've tried.
Samantha: Hey darling, i ordered the VS top thru a spree!
And you can email in the format at the bottom
of my post to my gmail and i'll get you some photoshoots!

Anon3: That person is too bored i guess.
can't do anything about it as well.
=/
but thanks for telling! (:
Anon2: Watch out for something called Karma.
(:

Sher: Awww darling, just ignore that kinda people.

Hello: Hey darling just send your details to me
with the format at the bottom of my post!

Curious: It was disappointing,
I'm considering MDIS thou. (:

Mystery: Whatever whatever. (:
Anon1: Hougang area,
Do email me if you want the address of my facial place!

Amy: Hahahahas, makeup session.
Cannot make it lah, I dunno why but when
i makeup for people it always turns out like shit.
I guess i only know what'll look best on
myself but not on others. =/

G: Try the brocolli, brown rice thing!
And do email your details to my gmail,
You can find my gmail address on the bottom of the post! (:
Yeah i will when i receive the pictures! hehe



I'm seriously tired man,
I'm having photoshoots for like consecutively 4 days.
Smile smile smile until my face also gonna be so craaaaaamp.
But again, With my pocket full of cash.
Woo la la! :D

Felicia's gonna accompany me to sunday afternoon's shoot
oooooh yay! :D Finally have some time to
have a nice chat with my beloved childhood friend!

I've been talking to like seriously so many
photographer i can't even rmb names of what
kinda shoot i'm doing with them. =/
It's like totally embarassing when i like chat with them on msn,
Then suddenly i don't rmb their name and i have to ask.
Super, paiseh!

Anyway o's results was disappointing & i'm considering MDIS,
Anybody from MDIS anyway?
Give me some comments about the school!



Ordered two bikinis from victoria secret afew days ago:





Did a cheongsam shoot yesterday evening,
At Ann Siang Hill, Fred perry!
Almost felt like going for some shoooopping session.
Now, pocket full full, no time to shop. Wthhhhh.

Haven't receive the pictures from the photographer,
Will post up the pictures when i receive them. (:



And i got bitten to death by the mozzie at ann siang park.
Note to self: Must remember to bring mozzie patches
next time when doing outdoor shoot!

Today i had a shoot at like 9am, and i had to wake up at 7am
CAN YOU GUYS IMAGINE THAT?
FIDELIS TOH IS NOT A MOOOOORNING PERSON!
THE HOOOORRORS!



HELP NEEDED! Ladies; Read this:

A photographer (Ryazen) is searching
for models for TFCD shoots in order
to revamp his portfolio.

Please take note that it'll be an indoor studio shoot. (:
Themes are as followed:

  1. Bikini Fashion/Lifestyle, for e.g. Bikini outfits in a studio setting with appropriate props to portray a lifestyle feel.
  2. Lingerie Glamour/Provocative, for e.g. Various lingerie outfits, coupled with different external wear like scarves, buttoned shirts, ties, to create a glamour or provocative feel.

Do email me at fidelistoh@gmail.com,
for interested parties.

- Name
- Mobile Number
- MSN
- Ht & Wt
- Vital Stats
- Age
- Bikini/Lingerie/Both
- Dates available

(Girls, don't ask me if you can qualify for the shoot,
I'm sure you can, just email me details to me directly.
Do attach some pictures of yourself too!)



And best of all, tmr's shoot is at 9am too!
OH YAY, I'm dead, Need my sleep now,
Gotta go darlings.

No comments: